[nagdu] A New List Member

lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 16:10:14 UTC 2014

Hi Hindley,
Glad you've joined us here.  This list is a fantastic resource
filled with great advice from people who know their stuff either
from first-hand experience or from doing the research that is
necessary to be a good handler.  My name is Lizzy and I will be a
freshman in the fall at Bryn Mawr College, which is not too far
from you.  My guide, Nellie, is from The Seeing Eye.  We just
celebrated our first Gotcha Day on the 24th, and after one year I
think we're ready to tackle life on campus.  It's pretty
exciting.  Perhaps we'll see you in Philly at some point.
Best Wishes,
Lizzy