[nagdu] Programs Requiring Use of a Head Collar One Time

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Fri Aug 1 22:11:28 UTC 2014

Tami,
I had no problem with knowing how to use the GL.  I used to ride horses and
you are not supposed to jerk on the reins attached to a bit in the horse's
mouth. When learning the deal with the GL, I discovered it was just like
using the reins on a bridle - NO yanking!  But, I suppose it may take some
getting used to if you weren't a rider!

Lyn waiting for a class for new dog
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown