[nagdu] Programs Requiring Use of a Head Collar One Time

Rachel Krieg serenityangel1983 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 19:55:33 UTC 2014

Hello, Lyn.

Forgive me if you've mentioned this, but I hadn't seen it on list; what's
happened to Landon? I'm so sorry you had to retire him. My husband just went
through that with retiring his guide, Bella. She was diagnosed with
congestive heart failure 2 weeks ago, and on Monday, it'll be 2 weeks that
she's been retired. Our landlord has been great, though, letting us keep her
and not charging us a pet deposit.
Rachel and Lady