[nagdu] A Heads up to Guide Dog users on Section 8

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 23:04:35 UTC 2014

I wasn't aware of this, Karyn.  I just did the recertification and had
my place inspected but I don't recall any mention of service animal on
the forms or in verbal conversation.  I must ahve been out of it
because i ahd jsut had surgery the day before that.  Thanks for the
heads up.
Debbie and Leone