[nagdu] Guide dogs and teacher observations

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 23:59:16 UTC 2014

Hi all: I am an education major and I have some questions about having a guide dog when doing teacher observations. For all you teachers out there how did you do it with a dog? Also, I will be in Special education classrooms. How do I handle that situation? What if a child is alergic to dogs? Or frightened? I know when I get my own classroom it will be easier because my pup can just lay under my desk op behind it but that's a long way away. Any advice on what works and what doesn't and how school staff accommoadte would be helpful.

Danielle and Willa