[nagdu] Greyhound trip with a guide dog

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 02:41:55 UTC 2014

 recently, I was using a bus service, not greyhound, to go from Pennsylvania into New York City on a twice weekly basis. I never informed the bus company that I would be on a particular bus ahead of time. Most of the drivers were very very accommodating. And allowing me to get on the bus and get settled before the general boarding. I usually sat on the left-hand side of the bus as you got on. Usually in the first few rows. I would also ask the drivers if I could take two seats. So that way my dog was much more comfortable underneath my seat and I would have room for my feet. I never had a driver told me know in that regard. This bus was a commuter bus, so at the times that I rode it was very busy and very crowded. No one was ever turned away because I was taking a next your seat though. My  husband and I will be taking a greyhound back from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia in a couple of weeks, on greyhound. Good luck on your greyhound trip.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.