[nagdu] Greyhound trip with a guide dog

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 21:36:06 UTC 2014

The newer buses have seats near the middle of the bus with tons of leg room,
so you shouldn't have a problem keeping our dog out of the aisle, but help
is sparse no matter what you tell who, and the stops are shorter and
shorter, so make sure you know your coach number, so you'll be on time to
leave.

I suggest, for shorter stops carrying finger foods that are way better for
you than the stuff you find in the convenience stores; then, if it is
relatively safe, you can walk your dog a little to allow her to stretch her
legs.  I also suggest using bottled water.
Darla Who hates Greyhound and hopes never to ride one again