[nagdu] Greyhound trip with a guide dog

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Aug 4 21:08:32 UTC 2014

Heck, if I could afford it, I wouldn’t ride Greyhound in the first place.

So, I dunno. Maybe I’m weird, but I’ve always felt vaguely uncomfortable at the notion that I of necessity will take up two seats. Sure, it has its advantages, like for instance, not having some smelly sketchy character sitting next to you. But it’s never something i ask for. I did, after all, only pay for one seat like anyone else does, and I should endeavor to take up as little extra room as possible. Sure, if the space is there, I’ll use it, but I’ve always done my level best to keep my dog in the space taken up by the seat allocated to my use.