[nagdu] Poodles

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 21:33:29 UTC 2014

And the lighter the dog, the more hair, right?  I can't convince a friend
that Roxy my lab/golden cross sheds more than my yellow lab, but his hair
shows more on dark car interiors; imagine!!!!  They are never here when I
groom the dogs, and I empty the container after brushing each one so if
there is excessive hair I'm not expecting, I'll know and Miss golden back
cross or lab back cross always comes out on top, but "seeing" isn't
believing.
Darla & the Furry Crew