[nagdu] guide dogs in urope, and sleeping in?

Cecilia Martínez ccmlhe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 01:18:02 UTC 2014

Hello, I have two questions, unrelated to each other.
1: I was wondering, has any of you gone alone with your guide dog to
urope? If so, how do you manage to cross the streats?
I'm asking this because in some european countries like France for
example, people don't cross in corners, but in the middle of the
sidewalk, where a place to cross is marked on the flor.

2 This is a silly question, but what do you do if you want to sleep in
when you have your dog?
How much time can he/she hold it?
Thanks
Ceci