[nagdu] Interested in Raising a Puppy

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Aug 5 12:24:29 UTC 2014

There's still Noah's Assistance Dogs in Crete.  they don't do guides anymore
though.  Not sure if you specifically wanted to raise a guide dog puppy.

Meghan could tell you about adult working guides and puppies.  She might
also know of an owner trainer looking for a puppy raiser.
Meghan Whalen<mewhalen at gmail.com>;

The ten days or so I had Jetta were enough for me to know it was too much
for me.  The actual guide training is a breeze compared to baby puppies!
They are cute though.  *smile*

Best of luck!
Julie