[nagdu] Guide dogs and teacher observations

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 13:21:50 UTC 2014

I'm thinking if I'm placed in a regular education classroom this semester I'll just take her but if I do any Special Ed I'll probably leave her for the first time so I can find out if any of the students will have any issues I think that will work out best. I'd like to get a portable mesh type crate for her a can't seem to find any. If anyone on here knows Where I can get one that would be great.
Danielle and Willa