[nagdu] guide dogs in urope, and sleeping in?

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:31:28 UTC 2014

Hello Cecelia I can't answer your first question. However, for the second one I usually get up at my normal time I get up for work, feed and relieve my dog and then go back to bed. Of course this is only on Saturdays or on my days I have off during the summer.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com
twitter: zebs_mom
Sent from my IPhone