[nagdu] Guide Dogs in Europe?

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Tue Aug 5 19:01:40 UTC 2014

BS'D

Cecilia,

I live in Sweden and have travelled to England and France with my guide dog. Since this is the old world the cities and towns have grown during the years and for an American our cities can look chaosic; often it is not any logic behind the cities, structure, but you will learn by living here. I do not know how I do it, I listen to people, cars and other stuffs to locate where the crossings are. If I do not find it, I try to find a person to ask or if the streat is a quiet one I cross even if I do not find the crossing.

Which countries will you visit? If you need some help, please, contact me. I would love to help you out if I can.

LeSholom,
Leye-Shprintse and Hera <3