[nagdu] guide dogs in urope, and sleeping in?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:35:20 UTC 2014

Ceci,
welcome to the list, hope that you found all of the answers that you're looking for and potentially more.
my name is marcia, I'm working my third guide dog from guidedog foundation, she is a black lab cross, who is trained to guide, alert, and for balance needs.
I am the moderator of the list, so if you need any assistance please let me know.
Looking forward to hearing more from you,

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.