[nagdu] Guide dogs and teacher observations

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 07:13:00 UTC 2014

Or maybe they won't. We had a border Collie on staff where I taught
briefly and I was in a SPED classroom and Emmett was very welcomed by
my students. They would always look forward to his visits and most of
their problems were behavioral.

As for the dog in car, great idea to ask first. I always make it a
point usually to ask before bringing my dog into another person's
vehicle and I offer to bring a sheet or throw to cover the seat and
floor where we will be sitting.
Good luck and I hope you figure out the best answer to your questions.

Danielle