[nagdu] Great news about the Seeing Eye

Phyllis Stevens catlady1949 at charter.net
Thu Aug 7 20:09:20 UTC 2014

I retired her in February last year and was supposed to go back on April
30th, but they did not have a match for me so I waited till September 30th
to return.  II t was sad, but Emmy died two days before I was supposed to
come back home.  I now have the Crate that they used for her.  The couple
were going to train her as a therapy dog, and she did her first session on
October 19th and died on the 22nd.  I am glad I knew nothing about this till
I came home.