[nagdu] Introducing myself

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 01:47:53 UTC 2014

Hi Debby and welcome to the list!
I'm Rox, from New Orleans with my yellow lab assistance dog Soleil— her name means Sun in French and is pronounced like so lay.
I am Deafblind with mobility disabilities and Soleil is owner trained.  We share our home with Mill'E, my 12 year old retiring hearing dog— she's going deaf and Laveau my recently retired assistance dog retired due to kidney disease caused by treats made in China.
I teach Braille, activities of daily living and assistive technology, am an herbalist working mostly with dogs and train dogs in the time I have left!
Washington is a beautiful state, and I'm hoping to go back there next year!
Welcome to the list.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com