[nagdu] Introducing myself

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 03:25:38 UTC 2014

Hi Debbie,
Welcome to the list.
I am marsha, working my third guide from guide dog foundation, my pup is a black lab cross who is specially trained to guide of course, for balance, and alerting; I am deaf blind. I'm a full time student at temple university in philly.
I am also the moderator of the list, so if you need anything, please let me know.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.