[nagdu] my introduction

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:57:09 UTC 2014

Hi Jorge! What's up? Welcome to the list! Hope you like the list! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone