[nagdu] intro and question

Sofia Gallo sofiagallo13 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 01:25:09 UTC 2014

Hello!

I'm new on this list (smile). My name is Sofia, and I am a rising
sophomore in college. I am originally from New York, but I go to
college in New Jersey. My partner is a black lab named Karleen, and
we've been together for about a year now (smile).

I'm looking forward to being on this list, since I don't know that
many guide dog users or many blind people, but I really want to get
more involved and meet people ... which leads me to my question. How
do I become an NFB member? The website says go to a local chapter, but
that may be kind of hard since I go back and forth between two states.
Also, how do I become a member of groups within the NFB such as NAGDU?

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Sofia and Karleen