[nagdu] How Things Are Going With My New Dog

Sheila Leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 23:00:45 UTC 2014

hi, I enjoyed reading your post very much. I also use the right about
command. Most schools don't seem to use it. I am in Long island new
yourk for the summber and had to work Tres my four year old golden
through some things that took me by surprise but he is doing quite well
now. This whole team thing is a work in progress but well worth the time
and energy.