[nagdu] intro and question

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Wed Aug 13 02:08:44 UTC 2014

Hi Sofia.
Welcome to the list. This is Matt from Ontario Canada, looking at getting a dog from either the seeing eye or guiding eyes.
I'd like to become a member as well, except the CFB only has chapters in the western provinces.

Matthew Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training
www.blindaccesstraining.com
1-877-774-7670, extension 3
matthew at blindaccesstraining.com
Introduction to the Macintosh Operating system and voiceover course available now. Spots are limited, sign up here
http://blindaccesstraining.com/training-courses/