[nagdu] intro and question

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 16:48:12 UTC 2014

Matthew, you could form your own chapter of the cfb? There might be others in your area that want to also join the cfb, but are in the sane situation as you. I don't know how that works for the cfb but it's an option.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.