[nagdu] Welcome

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 05:33:34 UTC 2014

Hi,Debby,Sofia, Jorge, and any one I may have missed.Welcome to the list. I
am Mardi from Tucson Arizona where it is HOT.I am an owner trainer and have
trained 4 of my own guides as well as several for other people.All my
guides have been Siberian Huskies accept 1, who is a Belgian Shepherd.I
also use my dogs from a power wheel chair, and some times from a manual
wheelchair.I am currently using 2 guides,as working from a wheelchair is
harder on a guide than when working with a walking handler. I mostly use
Shaman, my Belgian Shepherd with the power chair and Neechee,My Siberian
Husky,with the manual wheelchair and when I am able to walk,(hobble). Some
times I use Neechee with the power chair if I need a real calm dog,like
when I went to our local NFB convention.   I have learned a lot from this
list and really enjoy it.I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. Welcome
to all new members.   Mardi and Shaman and Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/