[nagdu] Introducing myself

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Aug 16 04:36:13 UTC 2014

LOL. Whose toy is whose? My family already had a Border Collie mix as a pet
when I received Lexia, and, according to the Border Collie, the toy
ownership rules went something like this:
What's mine is mine, and what is yours is mine.
We had two of some of the toys, but that did not matter. Whatever toy Lexia
had, the Border Collie mix wanted.

Nicole and Lexia