[nagdu] Introducing myself

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Aug 18 13:39:35 UTC 2014

Aw, isn't that nice!
Ben never seemed to want to be close to me, but, the first time I took him
out in the yard, still on the Flexi-leash, somehow it came detached, but he
came over to me anyway, just to see what was happening with me.  Many happy
pats!
My Echo always wanted to be near me, like your Neena.  If New Dog is like
that, it will be an adjustment for me.
Tracy