[nagdu] Hernando woman offended after restaurant service dog dispute

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 16 10:47:13 UTC 2014

	Since only a disabled person is allowed to be accompanied by a service dog, I believe it is within a businesses right to ask if the person is a disabled person protected by the law but not to ask about the nature of the disability. I also believe that asking how the animal was trained if the assurance about what tasks the animal is trained to perform is not credible is a legitimate question. I will get more clarity on that from someone with more authority to speak to it.

Fraternally yours,
marion