[nagdu] My introduction

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Aug 17 22:10:29 UTC 2014

Lisa,

	Welcome to the list. My name is Nicole, and my guide dog is a female
black lab named Lexia from Guide Dogs for the Blind. That is very exciting
that you will be getting a guide dog. Have you had a pet dog before? I am a
little biased towards the labs... That is interesting about health insurance
paying for guide dogs. I studied German in high school and college, and we
talked a little about the culture as well as studying the language, but we
did not ever talk about guide dogs. How many guide dog schools are there in
Germany? Do you know what the laws are regarding guide dogs?

Nicole and Lexia