[nagdu] A pill for heartworms, fleas, and ticks?

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Aug 20 03:54:34 UTC 2014

Where I live, tics are not a problem, so I use Heart Guard and Confortis .
Yes, Confortis can make dogs sick to their stomachs, but it helps if you
make sure that you have the right dose for the size of dog, and you can give
Pepcid if you are still worried. I used to use Frontline, but got tired of
the "don't touch" thing. For a little while, I did not use any flea
preventative, but I started again when Lexia got fleas once. There are also
different pills that you can give when you know that a dog has fleas, and it
will kill the fleas that are on the dog, but it only works for twenty-four
hours.

Nicole