[nagdu] A pill for heartworms, fleas, and ticks?

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 11:00:44 UTC 2014

I definitely ran into the sick stomach with Confortis. I had original switched to it because frontline wasn’t cutting it where I lived but after the first few doses, my pup couldn’t keep it down and it was an agony to even get him to take it in the first place. I don’t like the topical application either but I decided to switch back because at least then I wasn’t throwing my money away each month.

My new vet has another kind he recommends as more natural but I don’t recall the brand. I may try it when I finish the front line I have.