[nagdu] My guy dog: introduction

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Aug 20 17:23:06 UTC 2014

Congratulations on your new boy! I wouldn't worry all that much about the
fact that he has to do his business in harness. I used to get crazy about
this matter but not any longer. After all wouldn't it be terrible if we had
to do our business on command. My Wade always pulls me over to the grass is
he has to go in harness and I learned from another dog guide user that the
matter just isn't that important. The main thing is that we know how to mark
the spot so we can pick up appropriately.

Best of luck to you!

Kathy Davis and Wade the Wonderful