[nagdu] My guy dog: introduction

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 15:38:09 UTC 2014

Hi Clare,
Congratulations, on recieving Quincy. My only suggestion to the pooping in harness issue is that remember you all are a new team, its going to take you a bit of time to get to know each other, for you to know his signals of needing to go, and for him to get use to your schedule. I am not saying its not a problem, but give it time.
When I came home with my pup, it was just a few days before hurricane Sandy. We had not been home long enought to establish a routine. I had to be creative in relieving her, as the streets and grass was littered with nails and trash. I thought we were never going to get into a rountine, or get to know each other, but eventually it all worked out.
be patient with your pup and yourself.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.