[nagdu] [Juno-l] colapsible dog bowls

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Aug 22 15:08:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

It’s some sort of cloth on the outside with plastic on the inside. They air dry pretty fast, but I usually dry them with my shirt tail in a pinch, or a paper towel if they’re handy, before zipping shut with pick up baggies again. No problem there, they seem to do about as well as the Ruffler bowl I used to have.