[nagdu] An update on me.

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 15:31:19 UTC 2014

Deanna,
I am very sorry to hear this. At least you will be able to provide a nice and relaxing enviroment where he can be a normal spoiled pup. Please keep us updated on what is happening with your successor pup.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.