[nagdu] A pill for heartworms, fleas, and ticks?

Carmella Broome cdbroome at att.net
Tue Aug 19 14:43:34 UTC 2014

I recently heard that there is now a  pill that  repels  fleas and  ticks, and  prevents heartworms.  Does anyone know what this is called?  What do your vets say about it?  I really hate using the topical stuff.  Its smelly and messy and I'm not sure how much of it really gets absorbed anyway.  Something like this might be a much better option, unless it doesn't  seem to work in all areas or causes stomach upset or  something.  Anyone have any  info about what I may be asking about?

Thanks,
Carmella and Brooklyn in SC