[nagdu] finishing thoughts on, An Introduction

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Aug 24 00:39:28 UTC 2014

Hi Valerie,

A couple days ago, I asked about your working gear. You said that some people didn’t like your harness, but said to use it if it works for you. Am curious what you’re using, where you got it, what you do or don’t like about it.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962