[nagdu] New handler issues

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Aug 24 15:29:08 UTC 2014

Hi Clare.
Sorry Quincy is acting up.  This is why I always choose a school that will
send someone to help me, if I insist upon it.  But each to their own.
Are you doing daily, or more than daily, obedience exercises?
Is whatever Quincy is doing something you can set up where you can work on
it?  For instance, if he gets excited in a crowd, can you gather a small
crowd and get him to do obedience?  It's hard to work on that kind of thing
in church, where you're trying to be quiet.  If it's lying quietly he's
having trouble with, can you go somewhere quiet and have him practice that?
The thing I'm trying to get at is finding a place where you can work on the
unwanted behavior without the extra stress of needing to be quiet or being
harassed by strangers.
Tracy