[nagdu] New handler issues

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 02:31:36 UTC 2014

Hi there, well, first of all, you have a very young dog, if I
remember correctly.  Second, I hear you! I get frustrated at
times too.  Sometimes I just have to back away, and put my dog in
her crate-not as punishment, but because I'm the one who's
overwhelmed.  All I can suggest is: do obedience with her every
day, use the Gentle Leader when he's working, and perhaps even
keep him on leash with you for a little longer time.  Sometimes I
just put Neena on leash because I need to get some control again.
Debby and Neena