[nagdu] home made dog treats

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 21:37:23 UTC 2014

Rachel,

Here's a particular favorite of mine to bake (and Viva's to eat!):
http://www.dogtreatrecipes.org/crunchy-honey-cinnamon-dog-biscuits.html

I like to substitute the whole wheat flour for garbanzo bean flour so
it's grain free and also substitute milk for water. The blog has other
dog treat ideas as well. Just replace ingredients for others that you
know she's not allergic to. Another easy treat idea is I get really
high quality hot dogs and cut them into kibble sized pieces and
dehydrate them in the microwave. I usually use these as high value
rewards when we are training.

Minh