[nagdu] home made dog treats

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 23:25:36 UTC 2014

Hi Rachel,
One of my first dog's favorites were frozen carrots. I usually got the ones which were already cut like people usually pack in their lunches and stuck them in the freezer. My puppy raisers told me she enjoyed these as treats and I don't think they Carey any of your dog's allergies. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm no expert.
Hth
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone