[nagdu] From Cane To Dog

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 03:35:42 UTC 2014

What you're feeling is normal. Taking that step with a first dog is difficult. You will both make mistakes. You will both have good and bad days. It's all part of the guide dog lifestyle. In time, you will feel more confident with the dog. I can use a dog and a cane without too much struggle with the transition, and you will get there. Your instructor will be there to support you when you get the dog. That's why the school is there. I wish you luck whenever you get your new partner.
Alyssa and Magnificent Melody

Sent from my iPhone