[nagdu] From Cane To Dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 10:58:24 UTC 2014

The school really can’t teach you that. It is something that develops over time the way I see it. They do, of course, show you how the dog is going to work for you, and that’s all good while you have an instructor around. When you are on your own, trusting the dog and growing accustomed to not using a cane is something, in my opinion, that comes with time. Not meaning to imply, Larry, that you are wrong. That’s dumb on my part.
Cindy