[nagdu] Evaluation from Guiding Eyes

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 14:17:10 UTC 2014

We have a litter box with a cover over the top with an entrance at one
end for the cats to get into, but we were already using it when I got
home with Viva so I didn't do anything special for her. I feel like
it's a matter of training the dog to ignore the box, just like you
would with food and other naughty things around the house.

Minh

On 8/25/14, Aleeha Dudley via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> I believe, and someone correct I am wrong, that there are litter boxes that
> have a specific cover over them that make it difficult for dogs to get in
> them. You can also, once you get your dog, do some training and teach them
> to ignore the box.
>
> Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
> Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
> Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
> "The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian
> proverb
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Aug 24, 2014, at 11:41 PM, "Brandon A. Olivares via nagdu"
>> <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>> That's what we're thinking of doing.
>>
>> ---
>> Peace,
>> Brandon
>>
>> Awaken To Silence: Awaken To The Silence That Has Always Been Within You
>>
>> Facebook: AwakenToSilence
>> Twitter: @awakentosilence
>> Tumblr: awakentosilence.tumblr.com
>>
>>> On Aug 24, 2014, at 11:40 PM, barbandzoe at comcast.net wrote:
>>>
>>> Can you put the litter box in a room and put a gate the cat can jump
>>> over, or  lean the gate up against the doorway and the cat can go between
>>> the door and the gate,
>>> Barb
>>>
>>> Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

>>> Brandon