[nagdu] Evaluation from Guiding Eyes

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Aug 25 19:02:24 UTC 2014

here are covered litter boxes, which you might be
able to position so the cat can get in, but it
would be difficult for the dog to get his/her
head in.  There are also fancy litter boxes that
scoop themselves and put litter into a covered
box.  This might not work though because they
sense when cat gets in and out of box, and run
through their cycle a few minutes after they
think the cat got out.  This might be long enough
for your dog to have its snack.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org