[nagdu] puppy follow!

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 15:33:53 UTC 2014

Hi all!
I just moved back in to school and Jada has been acting a little strangely!

On Saturday for instance, she didn't  let me know she had to use the restroom, and she pooped in the middle of my apartment living room.
I noticed only because she was hiding in her crate and was very reluctant to -every to me.

This morning, we were walking to my first class and instead of taking the route we learned and I was directing her to, she decided to follow everyone else instead of listening to my -mands. I got turned around and decided to just let her take me in to the nearest building so I could figure out where I was.
My crazy dog happened to lead  me in to the building that I actually needed! It was crazy!

Anyway, Anyone have any advice for either of these two problems?

Thanks!
Abby and Princess Jada

Abigail Bolling
Wright State University: Social Work
"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)