[nagdu] Evaluation from Guiding Eyes

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:35:39 UTC 2014

Hey Brandon! Debby here from the Faith Talk list.  Nice to see
you here, too, and best of luck with your application to Guiding
Eyes.  I'm responding to the second of your questions.  We have a
small house too, so options are limited as to where a litter box
should go, etc.  How we have solved this is to get an enclosed
litter box, in other words, it has a dome over the top.  Then we
have the opening of the litter box facing the wall, with just
enough space so that our cat can get in and out.  WE learned the
hard way that we had to do that, because Lamar, my retired guide,
has always had a thing for litter-or rather what's in the litter.
Yuk! Hope this helps.    Peace,    Debby and Miss Neena