[nagdu] Pilot test walk

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Aug 26 17:30:15 UTC 2014

Hi Chantel.
How does Pilot's new test walk work?  Do they set up situations and see how
you deal with them?  Things like strange dog barking, or what?

I thought actually having to go somewhere by yourself and get something was
a good, practical kind of test. I wouldn't mind having to do something like
that at the end of training.  Go to the liquor store, without breaking any
bottles, and buy some beer to share with the class.  My kind of training
test.
Tracy