[nagdu] puppy follow!

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 19:12:07 UTC 2014

thank you all! :)
All advice is greatly appreciated.
Raven, I try to pay attention to my dog, but she didn’t give me any warning signs that I particularly noticed. Usually if she has to go that badly, she whines, but I got none of that or a nose or walk to the door even. It seemed deliberate to let me know that she was not happy.

For the follow issue, the GL was the trick. I had it on her this morning and she has behaved beautifully since.

Thanks,

Abby

Wright State University: Social Work
“Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart and just let the music play.” (Julie Anderson-Diamond)