[nagdu] Pilot achievement walk

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 23:47:09 UTC 2014

Did anyone go along unbeknownst to you all?

I really don’t think as a first time dog handler I would have had a problem doing this. Oh, sure, it would have had anxiety attached to it, but I think it would have been neat to do it and then be able to discuss it with my instructor.

Cindy

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/carcione%40access.n